This article was first published on: Stories by Lunes Platform on Medium --

LUNES PREICO/ICO ANNOUNCEMENT

Lunes is pleased to present the official dates of our incoming ICO. We also want to officially announce the tokens allocation. The total of 600 million tokens available will be issued at the ICO launch, without the subsequent creation of new Lunes tokens . A portion of these tokens will be distributed in partnership consolidation processes, development team bonus, company cash for future investments and social networking community bounty, summing up an amount of 21% . The remaining amount of 79% will be available for the fundraising process through the ICO.

OFFICIAL DATES

PRE ICO: 25th February 2018
ICO : April 2018

PREICO/ICO prices will follow as shown below. We will issue 474 million tokens for the Pre sale and official sale of a total of 600 million tokens. Our first round during the PRE ICO will have 10 million tokens at $ 0,01 per token with 30% bonus. Still on PRE ICO the second round will have 100 million tokens at $ 0,08 per token with 20% bonus. This ...

This content is synced from the rightful owners. Copyright on text and images belong to the original source. -- This article was first published on: Stories by Lunes Platform on Medium