This article was first published on: Litecoin Project - Medium --
This is a minor update for openssl CVE-2014–0224. Generally users of v0.8.7.1 do not need to upgrade to v0.8.7.2 unless they are using RPC SSL, a feature that is disabled by default and rarely used.
- Mac and Windows Official Gitian Builds: upgrade to openssl-1.0.1h for CVE-2014–0224
- Linux Gitian build uses Lucid 0.9.8k-7ubuntu8.18
- Mac and Windows: upgrade to openssl-1.0.1g for CVE-2014–0160
- All past Linux binaries were not vulnerable due to Lucid’s openssl-0.9.8k.
- Upgrade openssl, qt, miniupnpc, zlib, libpng, qrencode.
- Many bug fixes from Bitcoin 0.8.7rc stable branch including transaction malleability mitigation backports from 0.9.
- Add testnet checkpoints.
- Add new testnet seed.
- Windows only: Fixes issue where network connectivity can fail.
- Minor fixes:
- Display Litecoin instead of Bitcoin in the Coin Control change address dialog
- Fix custom build on MacOS X 10.9
- Fix QT5 custom build
- Update Deb...
This content is synced from the rightful owners. Copyright on text and images belong to the original source. -- This article was first published on: Litecoin Project - Medium